Come on out to lovely Frankenmuth and say hello next month
I've got a few signing events planned for the fall, and for the first one, Gerry will be joining me. We'll be returning to one of our favorite places, the lovely and highly scenic #Frankenmuth, Michigan, hosted once again by the good folks at Charlin's Book Nook.
If you've been curious about the book Gerry just released on the #Detroit #Police hunt for multiple serial predators at the same time, I know he'd love to see ya. (Learn more about his book in my July 13 post.)
It will be the Friday of Labor Day weekend, so let's have our last hurrah of official summer. We'll be there between 10 a.m. and about 4 p.m.
🔗
wbp.bz/serialcity
wbp.bz/BabyDoll
(And yes, my buddy Copilot was at the helm of this graphic, 'cuz, to use a veiled "Star Trek" reference, I'm a writer, not a graphic designer. But it's been an interesting experience, the couple times I've used AI to generate graphics, because AI does not reproduce photos well just yet -- in this case, I had to replace two of the book covers with the actual photos in my photo-editing program. And just to make it clear: As a writer, I have never, nor will I ever, use AI to generate my writing. I can do that all by myself -- it's like breathing for me! ;) )

Comments
Post a Comment